The brace is made of ProFit – a double-layered fabric that perfectly fits the patient’s body and stretches in all directions, modeling the shape of the limb and creating a so-called ‘second skin’. The outer layer of spandex ensures proper compression and fitting of the brace, reducing muscle twitching during physical exercise. The inner membrane of microfiber, cotton and elastane maintains the right climate for the skin, and its structure guarantees softness to the touch.
- Stabilizes the wrist joint, relieves the muscles of the forearm and hand.
- Improves the grip function of the hand, increases the strength of the clamp especially for power grips (eg tennis, lifting weights).
- Relieves pain; by maintaining a stable temperature and elastic pressure it has a reducing effect on edema, and facilitates the absorption of exudates and hematomas after injuries.
- Enables faster return to work or training. Indications, period of use are dependent on the direction of the attending physician.
- after wrist injuries
- joint degeneration or inflammation
- prophylactically in sport
|Size||Wrist circumference||How to measure|
Left/right side available.